Outsource your IT development to Poland!
- “Poland's top computer specialists have proven themselves to be among the very best in the world over the last few years” Warsaw Business Journal
- “Poland is becoming a favored site for many US company development centers.” Sillicon Valley Watcher
- “The obvious advantage of keeping development in Central Europe is a much better access to quality programmers fluent in modern frameworks and their competitive rates (…) there are practically no cultural gaps.” Tech Crunch
We are software house
Are you looking for trustworthy, experienced and open-minded developers? Do you need a software house, which deliver quality code on time? Tired of all those expensive, arrogant developers who care only about their lunch-break? Afraid of cultural differences and instability of Far East software centers?
Why don’t you try us? You tell us what you need, we create IT. It’s that simple. We specialize in LAMP based web apps. PHP, MySQL, Apache (nginx) and Linux environment have no secrets for us. We form the team, where everybody has their exact specialization. Project manager. Senior PHP Developer. Graphic designer. Frontend developer. Database developer. Server Admin. Quality tester. And few PHP developers. Do you really think you need anyone else? Fine, we know some freelancers, we know tech people here in Poland – if your project requires more people, we will quickly organize new workforces.See our portfolio »
Types of projects we are good at:
- Mobile website
- Content Management System
- Document Management System
- Squeeze page
- Landing page
- Custom web application
- Complex web portal
- Security and performance audit
We love outsourcing
Do you need a website, simple or complex CMS? We are ready right away. Custom web app? We love that! Huge worldwide project? Great, we can’t wait! As long as your project has anything to do with web – there is a great chance we know how to help you.
Thanks to global differences we are affordable for you. It’s a win-win situation, really. As you can see we do speak English. In fact, half of our team used to work in Great Britain, so don't worry about communication (by the way – we prefer skype for quick discussions and redmine + emails for whole project management stuff).
Good for startups and grown business
We specialize in web applications written in PHP. On our daily basis we work on Symfony framework (we started with 1.0 version) and we prefer to work with Symfony, but we have all necessary know-how to work with Kohana, Zend or cakePHP.
As for frontend development: we use jQuery framework. In fact, we have written so many jQuery plugins that we wouldn’t dare to count how many people use them around the world – we love open source and support this community whenever this makes no harm for our customers.
We did and still work on some worldwide projects (sorry! Can’t give you all the names, but will send you some references if you want) where performance was the key to success. Merging multiple caching layers to the app is a kind of our routine. Creating and working in cluster environment is nothing exciting for us. Integrating enterprise-level 3rd party components like Apache SOLR or Gearman, writing new C modules for PHP is where the fun begins. Challenge us!
Don’t even bother to check w3c compliance of our projects, our quality tester already did that.
Benefits of working with us
- We are always on time. You don't worry about people being sick, late for work or bad day. You give us a task, we do it.
- We are affordable. We leave in Poland, life here is cheap.
- We give warranty for our job. Would any developer support his code for a year after finishing the project?
- We don't expect you to know all the tech details of your project. It's our job.
- We care about what we do. We believe that if you're happy, you'll make us happy too.
Get in touch!
Just mail Bartek: bartek@createIT.pl. He will mail you back, promise. Or get in touch on skype – Bartek’s login is netbart. Or simply use the form below.
Sorry, we don’t have twitter or facebook account. No time for this, we are busy programming.
Thanks. We will contact you as soon as possible.